5.1.2019

Current situation.

bought new filament spools that didnt behave as normal, required much higher temperatures than normal to print the same. This resulted in both printers cloging up multiple times and broken parts as i tried to understand what was wrong.

7.1.2019

Current situation.
Ordered new parts of the ones that failed so i have extra later on. Understood the problem and fixed it. Made a new profile for the printers and adjusted after multiple tests to get it just right. found out that the same spools of plastic, from the same brand requires as much as 30celsius different due to the color. Both printers now running as normal and producing more stock. Current orders of the Powerpads get their order upgraded to the new design. if all goes well they can be shipped end of this week.

8.1.2019

Current situation.
Nothing works now... For some strange reason, the program i use to export files for the printers keep acting up.
Now the files print strange and leaves unwanted blobs of plastic all over that it crashes into later on, resulting in everything laying on the floor in a mess.  My program also suddenly decided to change all the values i added, so when i went back, it was totally different with even new settings added. im not sure what this is all about. im totally lost and very frustrated....  Perhaps some components on my pc is dying and that is the reason for errors and new values. perhaps the SSD or RAM.  the explorer window, search as well as resume from sleep has been acting up for some time now. .. I do have a laptop i can use, i will try that tomorrow after work and see what happens. 
If it doesnt work.. i might refund orders and take a break, i cant deal with this much longer. its been bad before, but now its not even something i can fix... One can only deal with so much before it kills the hobby, im not that faar away.. hope it works tomorrow...

11.1.2019

Current situation.
Spent hours finetuning and testing many different things on the printers. Got a fresh profile created by my slicing software. tuned retraction to be with minimal stringing. added high temps for first few layers so it will stick really well to the build-plate. Just high enough to keep the model strong as it builds. tuned coasting, retraction, speed...etc.
Did a small section of the msx powerpads pullover ring to see the quality, it looks good, so now the printers are working.

If all goes well.. i hope it will, then the orders get made and sent off to the postal office tomorrow. srry for the wait, but these things happen.

12.1.2019

Current situation.
Print failed again.. Now im really debating if this is all due to the new filament i bought... if so, that shit is getting returned for good. I have some of the old colors left that i can try with. Doing that now today. hopefully, this will all, when done, prevent future problems if the same kind. Im going back to buying from the local shop that i know works.

 

13.1.2019

Current situation.
I get good quality, but the prints have poor strengt, i have to bump up the temperature, but that also means more adjusting... well. still working on it

13.1.2019

Current situation.
Spent many hours.. again to tune the printers. now i got strength and quality, finally!  Printers now producing.

 

14.1.2019

Current situation.
Quality now back to normal. Finishing waiting orders and sending tomorrow. Stock is also being produced. 

 

27.1.2019

Current situation.
Made some mistakes while installing LED strips into Monster wheel, now waiting for new parts while the wheel takes up the sapce in the workshop. Should be cleared by the end of the week.