eucguys custom wheel still under production.
Now that this is done, the remaining things to model and print is. Spacers for the shell and pedal arms. a few cm. new rim for the motor so an 18" tire can be mounted. this should clear up the problems. looking forward to that very much.
Did another render and im going for this design! I think the colors are super dope
Currently printing and will do more work this weekend. Tomorrow i plan on removing the tire from the rim on the motor, measuring it and making a model of it, then widen it according to the msuper v3 rim, and that way i know the old 9bot motor can support the new and bigger 18" tire. Those parts will be printed in white pla. Its coming together now!
So thats the changes i made today. tomorrow the rim will be printed first, and when mounted and tire is installed, i will make sure by measuring that the adaptor plates i modeled on the pc is accurate with the real word before printing.
To get the tire on the rim was very hard, makes me wonder if the rim was a bit too tall. I also dont have a tube for it and might consider "try" to use the 16" tube and just inflate a bit more. The rim needs a new piece as well installed as there's a small gap. plastic shrinks and printer might not be tuned perfectly to produce 1:1 parts. So, New piece, glue everything together, sand it down with fine grid paper, coath with clear-coath paint to seal it and make it stronger. Drill a hole for the valve and install tube and tire. once done and tested with weight to ensure it works as intended, spacers for pedalarms will be made, then wider shell "middle piece" and glue/screw that into place. The rim was too big and i ended up breaking multiple pieces getting it off. outch... setback. will make slightly smaller and print again.