What i currently have working, but that needs adjusting and real world testing.
- Automaticly adjusted LED modes and headlight control, depending on ambient light.
- Button for selection of Automatic or Manual lights.
- Vehicle lights. White LED headlights, Red backlight, Yellow turnsignals. - Tilt-activated Turnsignals.
- Temperature guard for motor-wires with audible and visible alarm. Buzzer/LED. - More powerful headlight. - Crash detection with rapid LED flashing, as well as alarm for others attention. - Working prototype of POWERPADS. Currently out for testing by a friend.
Plans going forward.
- Speed sensoring with LED warning in handle to get the riders attention.
- Deceleration detection with brightening or flashing rear LEDS.
- Inactivity mode with retraction of LED lights.
- Moisture detection at critical areas with warning.
- BT support and Android app for easy updates with improvements and support for new sensors. - Finished POWERPADS. - GPS with remote motorcut. - Waterproofing. - Support for two different amount of LEDs. Incase someone wants better resolution - Support for Gotway MSX. When Electronics are ready for purchase, different options will be available.
Monster and MSX. Later, a new page is added on this site with different firmwares and changes that is later rolled out.
This is my quick draft, some things might change, new ideas might be added.
My main focus is functions and Safety for the euc riders.
As soon as i have it here, i will show it off with video as usual, detailed and all that, then open it up, look inside and mount my electronics. A whole different blog post about that under "my current projects and info" top of the site on desktop.
One video each weekend at minimum going forward to show the development. stay tuned.
info will be posted at the blog, video on my youtube.
New design on the msx tilted sidepads. Some new and cool texture to make them better looking.
I have also made a cover around my laser and bought a fan to get the smoke outside and not kill me slowly as i spend my hours producing and testing.
First few weeks, only tilted sidepads, but with a free soft mudflap. This will also be as a test to see if it works as intended for all. Personally i have been using it too and from work for 2 weeks or so and it does its job.
Next i have to make a soft mudflap for Gotway Monster, then a full cover "soft" for msx as a customer needs it.
I'll see how i design it, but learning from the past, it must be strong and easy to use. as simple as possible. also durable.
When all of this is taken care of and i just have to make orders, i can shift my focus over to the arduino project. I want to add a lot of functions to the msx wheel. personally i want strong lights down low to cast long shadows over all the rocks and holes in the road, but also some proper turnsignals and other goodies. Some of these will be sold as a plug and play box later on. Depending on the interest shown from the videos i will show as i develop, i might get a custom pcb designed for fast and easy work on my end.
That was all. EUCGUY..